HEIRLOOM TOMATO & MELON SALAD
WITH SESAME CORIANDER VINAGRETTE
- 1 lemon, Zest and juice of
- 1 hot chile pepper, such as serrano,
- seeded and minced
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 6 tbs Vireo olive oil
- 2 tbs toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup coriander leaves, picked and rough chopped
- 3 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 3 cups diced cantaloupe
- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon zest and juice, chile, Vireo oil, sesame oil, coriander and salt.
- Add watermelon, cantaloupe and tomatoes, and toss.
- Let sit at least 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend; serve at room temperature or chilled.